Terms and Conditions
This website and its content is for information purposes and not medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. CCDL does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on in connection with the Services. Nothing in the HDT Content should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. We advise users to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. Reliance on any information provided by CCDL or third party guest content providers is solely at your own risk.
A “User” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, subscribes, registers or in any way uses the Site. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site. The terms “we,” “us,” “our,” or “CCDL”, refer to Colt Canepa DMD, LLC, a Florida limited liability corporation.
“HDT Content” means all of the text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication.
- Use of Content and Services: Subject to the other terms and conditions set forth herein, CCDL authorizes You to view and access a single copy of the content available on or from the HDT SITE. The HDT SITE and HDT Content are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All HDT Content is the property of CCDL or is provided under license or authorization from third parties. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the HDT SITE and HDT Content is the exclusive property of CCDL and is protected by United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the HDT SITE and HDT Content may violate these laws, and is strictly prohibited. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original HDT Content on any authorized copy You make of the HDT Content.
- HDT SITE Purpose: The HDT SITE and HDT Content is designed to help provide educational information. With that purpose in mind, CCDL agrees to provide You a limited non-exclusive royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, display, distribute, copy, share the HDT Content provided that you expressly provide full attribution to CCDL as copyright owner and provide a link back to the original HDT SITE location where the HDT Content originated. This limited grant does not apply to guest content or third-party content, which shall be appropriately identified on the HDT SITE. Notwithstanding this grant above, You agree not to sell or modify the HDT Content or commercialize it for any purpose without prior written approval by CCDL, or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits CCDL or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of CCDL or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes CCDL or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse HDT Content that appears on the HDT SITE or use such HDT Content in a manner not specifically permitted herein or by written agreement with CCDL. You expressly understand and agree as part of this Agreement, that there is no doctor patient relationship formed as part of the Agreement.
- HDT SITE Restrictions: You warrant and agree that, while using the HDT SITE and the various services and features offered on or through the HDT SITE, You will not: (a) impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, or misrepresent Your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the HDT SITE; (c) engage in spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, harvesting of catalogue information, e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of catalogue items or information, users or other information from or through the HDT SITE or the services offered on or through the HDT SITE, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the HDT SITE or the services offered on or through the HDT SITE; (d) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to CCDL’s computer systems, materials or information through any means; (e) use the HDT SITE or the services made available on or through the HDT SITE in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the HDT SITE or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests; (f) use the HDT SITE or the HDT SITE’s services or features in violation of CCDL’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; (g) use any known or future unknown technology to harvest information for spam, reverse engineering, data collection, data mining, unsolicited telemarketing or other unwanted nuisance intrusions; (h) use any device, software or scheme that would interfere with the proper functioning of the HDT SITE, or any transaction via the HDT SITE; (i) place an undue burden or interfere with the lawful transmission of our content to our Users, use any device to limit CCDL’s total free access to the web infrastructure; and (j) use the HDT SITE in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that You will not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to engage in any of the foregoing prohibited activities or to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, disassemble, decompile or otherwise alter or interfere with the HDT SITE or the HDT SITE’s services, or any content thereof, or make unauthorized use thereof. You agree that You will not use the HDT SITE in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the HDT SITE or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the HDT SITE. You also agree that You will not obtain, use or access, or attempt to obtain, use or access, any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the HDT SITE.
You further agree and understand that You are prohibited and should not submit or communicate the following to CCDL through the use of the HDT SITE: (a) any HIPAA protected information; (b) any medical questions (c) any requests for advice of medical care.
- Disclaimer Of Warranty: THE HDT SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE, FOR INFORMATION, DATA, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT, REPRESENT OR COVENANT THAT THE HDT SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM CCDL OR THROUGH THE HDT SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. CCDL ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SMART PHONE OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE HDT SITE, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO OR SOFTWARE FROM THE HDT SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE HDT SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE HDT SITE.
CCDL TRIES TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE HDT SITE IS CORRECT AND UP-TO-DATE. CCDL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE HDT SITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING. CCDL CANNOT, AND DOES NOT, GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE HDT SITE, NOR WILL CCDL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE HDT SITE.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL CCDL ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED ON A CONTRACT INDEMNIFICATION, OBLIGATION, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), COLLATERALLY OR ARISING FROM ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRE-CONTRACT OR OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, OR OTHERWISE, HOWEVER ARISING, FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, CONTRACTS, BUSINESS, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS) OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE HDT SITE, OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE HDT SITE.
- Local Standards: We do not represent that materials in connection with the HDT SITE or Services are appropriate for use in all locations. Persons who choose to access the HDT SITE or subscribe to the HDT newsletter, do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with any local or other applicable laws.
- Links To Third Party Content and Sites: The HDT SITE or Services may contain links to third party Web sites and content. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by CCDL of the contents on such third-party Web sites. CCDL is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk. The HDT SITE or Services may contain links to social media sites and are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by CCDL of the content on such social media sites. CCDL is not responsible for the content, accuracy of such content, or manner in which such content is provided to these third-party social media sites. You specifically agree that the use of these social media sites in conjunction with CCDL is at Your own risk.
- There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement; a person who is not a party to this Agreement has no rights (including but not limited to rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) to rely upon or enforce any term or provision of this Agreement.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, This Agreement may only be amended by a written agreement signed by both parties and may not be assigned without other party’s permission.